The following lists show the congressional district for all Missouri hospitals. View an interactive map of Missouri’s congressional districts.
MHA represents the interests of its members in the legislative and executive branches of federal, state and local governments.
MHA staff coordinate federal advocacy initiatives with the American Hospital Association. MHA also provides leadership in the Missouri General Assembly by supporting legislation beneficial to the hospital community, and opposing legislation that is detrimental to Missouri’s hospitals.
MHA members and staff meet periodically with Missouri’s congressional health staff in Washington, D.C.
During the meeting, hospital members shared information on various issues being discussed by Congress and the executive branch. The following materials were used to shape the discussion during the congressional health staff briefing.
- September 2020 — Handouts
- U.S. House District 1 — Congresswoman Cori Bush
- U.S. House District 2 — Congresswoman Ann Wagner
- U.S. House District 3 — Congressman Blaine Luetkemeyer
- U.S. House District 4 — Congresswoman Vicky Hartzler
- U.S. House District 5 — Congressman Emanuel Cleaver II
- U.S. House District 6 — Congressman Sam Graves
- U.S. House District 7 — Congressman Billy Long
- U.S. House District 8 — Congressman Jason Smith
2021 Legislative Session Guide
The 2021 Legislative Guide summarizes MHA’s positions on anticipated state legislative issues. The guide identifies critical advocacy agenda items for the upcoming session and can be used to support and inform hospital-based advocacy efforts at the state level.
2020 Legislative Session Summary
MHA published its summary of the 2020 state legislative session, which describes the outcomes of various legislative proposals affecting hospitals and health care. MHA appreciates all of the support its membership provided to advance our advocacy efforts.