careLearning is an online education company designed to help health care organizations by providing reliable, trusted and easily accessible talent management solutions.
Its competency, eLearning and performance products are developed to ensure that your employees are provided with the appropriate training and education based on an assessment of the skills, knowledge and abilities required and an evaluation of their job performance.
careLearning is a nonprofit organization operated by more than 40 state hospital associations, including the Missouri Hospital Association and the American Hospital Association. Ensuring that your employees are up-to-date on the latest training can feel like trying to hit a moving target in today’s ever-changing marketplace. careLearning can help you stay ahead of the game by helping determine your specific employee’s training needs and offering a top-of-the-line learning management system and online courses to bridge those educational gaps.
While utilizing the careLearning courses, you can take advantage of several key features, including interactive learning, customized content, pretesting and add-on courses.
Why should my hospital participate?
- saves valuable education dollars by eliminating costly curriculum development and staff travel expenses
- much stronger alternative to traditional education or learning opportunities
- provides a simple process for course registration, record tracking and generating reports
- provides mandatory health and safety compliance courses
- ability to develop private courses for facility-specific education
- no long-term contracts to negotiate or sign
- unmatched customer service
careLearning offers best-in-class training and education for all health care professionals.
- Learning Management System
- Performance & Competency Management
- Regulatory Training
- Continuing Education
- Customized Training
- Live Event Management
- Certificate and Licensure Expiration Tracking