COVID-19 vaccines are arriving regularly in Missouri, and the state’s vaccination plan is being implemented. MHA has compiled the following resources to help hospitals navigate their pivotal role as vaccinators.
Communicating With Patients and the Public
COVID-19 vaccines are arriving regularly in Missouri, and the state’s vaccination plan is being implemented. Although health care workers are among the top-tier eligible targets for vaccination, it is important to have a plan for addressing the public questions. Hospitals have a role in educating the communities we serve about the vaccine and vaccination efforts.
- de Beaumont: Language that Works to Improve Vaccine Acceptance — Communications Cheat Sheet
- MHA: Sample Letter from Hospitals to the Community
- MHA: Poll: Missourians’ Attitudes on COVID-19 Vaccination and Distribution (Jan. 11, 2021)
- MHA: Do’s and Don’ts for People Seeking the COVID-19 Vaccine (January 2021)
- CDC: Engaging in Effective COVID-19 Vaccine Conversations
Click image to download.
MHA has created a variety of COVID-19 vaccine-related social media assets. The first set of assets includes ‘Do’s and Don’ts’ related to the COVID-19 vaccine. And because trust in the vaccine will be paramount to public vaccination efforts, the ‘Building Trust’ assets can help start a dialog by using testimonials from trusted community members. Consider integrating social media graphics using real photos endorsing the vaccine.
Preview and download the options below, or contact Brian McGeorge for help customizing these resources. Additional assets will be added as they are available.
Communicating With Health Care Providers
Additional Tools & Education
Upcoming COVID-19 Vaccine Planning Updates Series
This weekly series will provide current strategy updates on the implementation of Missouri’s COVID-19 Vaccination Plan. Registration is available to MHA members at the following links.
MHA On-Demand Education
(MHA Member Resources)
- Vaccine Planning Update Webinar Series (December 2020)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout Q&A with DHSS (Nov. 24, 2020)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout Q&A with DHSS (Nov. 18, 2020)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Program Provider Enrollment Webinar (Nov. 10, 2020)