As of June 1, 2021, MHA no longer is populating its weekly regional dashboard. MHA will continue to monitor key trends in COVID-19 activity in Missouri and reinstate the dashboard as the current situation requires.
COVID-19 Data Sources
- For centralized data on cases, deaths, testing, hospitalizations and vaccinations at a variety of geographic and demographic levels in Missouri, visit the state’s suite of dashboards on the Show Me Strong Recovery Plan site: https://showmestrong.mo.gov/data/public-health/
- For similar information at the county level across the U.S., visit the Johns Hopkins University of Medicine Coronavirus Resource Center: https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/us-map
- For daily estimates of state- and county-level COVID-19 risk levels, visit the Brown School of Public Health Global Epidemics dashboard: https://globalepidemics.org/key-metrics-for-covid-suppression/
- For data from the state’s Sewershed Surveillance Project, visit: https://storymaps.arcgis.com/stories/f7f5492486114da6b5d6fdc07f81aacf
- Most local public health agencies provide jurisdictional information on COVID-19 activity — for a directory of LPHAs in Missouri, visit: https://health.mo.gov/living/lpha/lphas.php
Visit MHA’s COVID-19 web page for the most current information, resources and guidance.