The resources on this page are continuously updated to reflect the most recent state and federal guidance, as well as Missouri-specific resources.
The Missouri Hospital Association, in partnership with various state agencies, engaged in development of COVID-19 dashboards to assist local, regional and state decision-makers. Available dashboards include an interactive monitoring dashboard, regional and statewide dashboards, and state and national maps.
- DHSS: Missouri DHSS Reports State’s FIrst Confirmed Case of South African Variant (4/6/21)
- HHS: COVID-19 Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics Digital Toolkit
- The Washington Post: Stress on the Front Lines of COVID-19 (4/6/21)
- CMS: COVID-19 Partner Resources
- MHA: Updated Hospital to Facility Transfer Form (4/1/21)
- The Wall Street Journal: Pfizer’s Covid-19 Vaccine Is Still Highly Effective Six Months After Second Dose (4/1/21)