The resources on this page are continuously updated to reflect the most recent state and federal guidance, as well as Missouri-specific resources.
The Missouri Hospital Association, in partnership with various state agencies, engaged in development of COVID-19 dashboards to assist local, regional and state decision-makers. Available dashboards include an interactive monitoring dashboard, regional and statewide dashboards, and state and national maps.
- MHA: Statement From MHA President And CEO On Mandatory Vaccination Policies (6/15/21)
- HHS: HHS Issues Revised Notice of Reporting Requirements and Reporting Timeline for Recipients of Provider Relief Fund Payments (6/11/21)
- FDA: FDA Extends Expiration Dates For Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine (6/10/21)
- Moderna: Moderna Files for Emergency Use Authorization for its COVID-19 Vaccine in Adolescents in the United States (6/10/21)
- CMS: Biden Administration Continues Efforts to Increase Vaccinations By Bolstering Payments for At-Home COVID-19 Vaccinations for Medicare Beneficiaries (6/9/21)
- CDC: Increasing Access to Vaccination Opportunities: COVID-9 Vaccination Upon Discharge from Hospitals, EDs and Urgent Care Facilities (6/4/21)
- NIH: How COVID-19 Can Lead to Diabetes (6/8/21)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas: Texas Court Denies Relief From Vaccine Mandate (6/7/21)
- DHSS: Missouri Plain Language Guide for People with Disabilities, their Families and Caregivers (6/7/21)
- HHS: COVID-19 Guidance for Hospital Reporting and FAQs For Hospitals, Hospital Laboratory, and Acute Care Facility Data Reporting (6/10/21)
- CDC: Clinical Considerations: Myocarditis and Pericarditis after Receipt of mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines Among Adolescents and Young Adults (5/28/21)
- EEOC: What You Should Know About COVID-19 and the ADA, the Rehabilitation Act, and Other EEO Laws (5/28/21)