The resources on this page are continuously updated to reflect the most recent state and federal guidance, as well as Missouri-specific resources.
The Missouri Hospital Association, in partnership with various state agencies, engaged in development of COVID-19 dashboards to assist local, regional and state decision-makers. Available dashboards include an interactive monitoring dashboard, regional and statewide dashboards, and state and national maps.
- MHA: MHA Submits Comments On Interim Final Rule (10/26/20)
- CDC: COVID-19–Associated Hospitalizations Among Health Care Personnel (10/26/20)
- Wagner, et. al: Congressional Letter To Azar Addresses COVID-19 Testing Costs (10/23/20)
- Moderna: Moderna Completes Enrollment of Phase 3 COVE Study of mRNA Vaccine Against COVID-19 (10/22/20)
- HHS: HHS Expands Relief Fund Eligibility and Updates Reporting Requirements (10/22/20)
- HHS: Guidance for PREP Act Coverage for Qualified Pharmacy Technicians and State-Authorized Pharmacy Interns for Childhood Vaccines, COVID-19 Vaccines, and COVID-19 Testing (10/20/20)
- HHS: Providers May Use Remaining PRF Funds To Cover Lost Revenue (10/22/20)
- Governor Parson Calls Special Session On COVID-19 Funding (10/22/20)
- CDC: Revises Definition Of Close Contacts In New Guidance (10/21/20)