The resources on this page are continuously updated to reflect the most recent state and federal guidance, as well as Missouri-specific resources.
The Missouri Hospital Association, in partnership with various state agencies, engaged in development of COVID-19 dashboards to assist local, regional and state decision-makers. Available dashboards include an interactive monitoring dashboard, regional and statewide dashboards, and state and national maps.
- CDC: CDC Expands COVID-19 Booster Recommendations (11/29/21)
- MHA: CMS COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate Guidance (11/10/21)
- DHSS: Vaccine Standing Orders
- CMS: Biden-Harris Administration Issues Guidance to States on Required Medicaid and CHIP Coverage for COVID-19-Related Treatment (10/22/21)
- CDC: CDC Expands Eligibility for COVID-19 Booster Shots (10/21/21)
- CDC: COVID-19 Vaccine Equity for Racial and Ethnic Minority Groups (10/9/21)
- HHS: Renewal of Determination That A Public Health Emergency Exists (10/15/21)
- DHSS: Standing Order for Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (9/27/21)