The resources on this page are continuously updated to reflect the most recent state and federal guidance, as well as Missouri-specific resources.
The Missouri Hospital Association, in partnership with various state agencies, engaged in development of COVID-19 dashboards to assist local, regional and state decision-makers. Available dashboards include an interactive monitoring dashboard, regional and statewide dashboards, and state and national maps.
- HHS: Trump Administration Releases COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Strategy (9/16/20)
- Coronavirus Commission: Coronavirus Commission on Safety and Quality in Nursing Homes | CMS Response (September 2020)
- Committee on Appropriations: Review of Coronavirus Response Efforts (9/16/20)
- FDA: SARS-CoV-2 Reference Panel Comparative Data (9/15/20)
- MHA: Call with Gov. Parson (9/15/20)
- Relias: Reducing Mental Health’s Stigma in Healthcare
- MHA: COVID-19 Leave Obligations (9/15/20)
- MHA; Letter to CMS Administrator Seems Verma Seeking Clarification on COVID-19 Monitoring of Health Care Workers (9/11/20)
- NIH: NIH Continues to Boost National COVID-19 Testing Capacity (9/2/20)
- AHA: CMS Releases Guidance for COVID-19 Reporting Requirements for Laboratories and Long-term Care Facilities (9/8/20)
- HHS: Trump Administration Takes Action to Expand Access to COVID-19 Vaccines (9/9/20)