- DESE: COVID-19: Contact Tracing in Schools | Algorithms (August 7, 2020)
- CMS: Hospital Visitation – Phase II Visitation for Patients who are COVID-19 Negative (June 26, 2020)
- ASPR TRACIE: Healthcare System Considerations for Resumption of Services during COVID-19
- CDC: COVID-19 Pathways to Recovery (June 11, 2020)
- CMS: Recommendations for Re-opening Facilities to Provide Nonemergent Non-COVID-19 Healthcare (June 8, 2020)
- CMS: Guide for Patients To Resume In-person Health Care
- CDC: Support for States, Tribes, Localities and Territories
- CMS: Nursing Home Reopening Recommendations for State and Local Officials | FAQs (May 18, 2020)
- AHA: COVID-19 Pathways to Recovery: Considerations and Resources to Guide Hospital and Health Systems (May 2020)
- ACS, ASA, AORN, AHA: Joint Statement: Roadmap for Resuming Elective Surgery after COVID-19 Pandemic (April 17, 2020)
The resources on this page are continuously updated to reflect the most recent state and federal guidance, as well as Missouri-specific resources.
The Missouri Hospital Association, in partnership with various state agencies, engaged in development of COVID-19 dashboards to assist local, regional and state decision-makers. Available dashboards include an interactive monitoring dashboard, regional and statewide dashboards, and state and national maps.