APS is a health care services organization owned by MHA and the Kansas Hospital Association. More than 300 Kansas and Missouri health care organizations rely on APS to share best practices and ideas for improvement, solve diverse operational challenges and save time and money across the health care supply chain. APS partners with members to expand purchasing power, reduce expenses, enhance revenues and streamline operations.
Why partner with APS?
access to regional and national contracts
- award-winning, dedicated local client service representatives who work hand-in-hand with you to enhance revenue
- best pricing on medical/ surgical products and pharmacy
- robust capital equipment program
- deep discounts with IDN agreements
- no-cost access to a wide variety of workforce solutions through the APS Staffing Program
- APS returns a portion of its revenue to its members
- APS helps fund MHA's innovative services and educational opportunities
Comprehensive Workforce Solutions
Through the ease of one contract and a turn-key process, the APS Staffing Program brings you personnel resources from nearly 50 professional staffing firms. The program helps you solve staffing shortages with temporary and permanent workforce solutions for both clinical and nonclinical positions. APS also offers a service to enhance your own staff recruitment efforts through Missouri Health Jobs.
To learn more about APS and how it can help strengthen your organization, visit the APS website or call 913/327-8730.