Trajectories is a bimonthly publication from MHA's Strategic Quality Division focusing on progress in quality and population health efforts.
- The November 2016 issue highlights Missouri hospital successes in achieving the Triple Aim of better health and better care at lower costs.
- The September 2016 issue discusses how to spot, treat and survive sepsis.
- The July 2016 issue highlights the importance of diabetes management.
- The May 2016 issue highlights the importance of hospital preparedness.
- The March 2016 issue discusses how opioids are a population health dilemma.
- The January 2016 issue highlights the importance of enhancing quality of care through care coordination.
- The November-December 2015 issue spotlights disparities in health care quality.
- The September-October 2015 issue discusses the importance of preventing health care-associated infections.
- The July-August 2015 issue of Trajectories outlines a four-step approach to harness the power of hospital data to drive quality improvement.
- The May-June 2015 issue provides an overview of population health, specifically emergency preparedness and community resiliency.
- The March-April 2015 issue provides an overview of patient harm in Missouri, specifically prevention and safety.
- The February 2015 issue spotlights women's health, specifically heart health and readmissions.
- The January 2015 issue spotlights women’s health, specifically obstetrics harm, in Missouri.
- The December 2014 issue reviews population health management through care coordination and population health improvement through community health.
- The November 2014 issue highlights the economic contribution and quality of care provided by CAHs to rural communities, and the implementation of the Triple Aim Principles.
- The October 2014 issue provides an introduction to the MHA quality strategy, building from the foundation established by the Hospital Engagement Network and moving forward to implementing the Triple Aim Principles of better health, better care and lower costs.